Founded in 1999 by former supporters of North Korean socialism, the Network for North Korean Democracy and Human Rights (NKnet) holds seminars, press conferences, and an International Conference on North Korean Human Rights. We publish a monthly magazine, NK Vision, and started and successfully spun off The Daily NK and Radio Free Chosun. We also do research and publish reports, hold photo exhibitions, have sent leaflets and DVDs to North Korea via balloon, and engage in movement-building activities.
In 2012 we held a well-received speaker series, and in the Fall of 2013 we will host our third annual North Korean Human Rights International Film Festival in Seoul.
Please consider financially supporting us fight for democracy and human rights in North Korea.
Donating From Outside Korea
Via credit card (Paypal):
Please click the “Donate” button located in the top right-hand corner of this and every page of our website.
You may send an international wire transfer to the following account:
SWIFT Code: CZNBKRSEXXX
Donating From Within Korea
Become a Member and Give Monthly:
In Korea there is a system commonly called CMS that allows supporters to automatically donate a fixed amount every month. If you would like to support us in this way, please fax or email us the following information:
– Phone Number
– Email Address
– ROK Citizen or Alien Registration Number*
– Amount: 10,000 won, 20,000 won, 50,000 won, etc.
– Bank Name
– Account Number
– Name on Account
– Date of withdrawal each month (choose from the 5th, 15th, or 25th)
– How did you hear about us? / Other comments
*Do not email your registration number. Please call us with this bit of information OR you may fax all of the above information to 02-723-6715.
1) To use a credit card, please click the “Donate” button located in the top right-hand corner of the page.
2) If you have a bank account in South Korea, it is very easy — you may simply do a bank transfer to the following account:
Please send us an email or call us to verify receipt and let us know if you require a receipt for tax purposes.