Resources & Links
Reports and White Papers
• NKnet Reports
• The Committee for Human Rights in North Korea in Washington, D.C., has several must-read reports on a variety of topics.
• Citizens’ Alliance for North Korean Human Rights in Seoul has a wealth of information in its Documents Centre and elsewhere.
• The Database Center for North Korean Human Rights (NKDB) in Seoul publishes statistics on human rights infractions.
• Korea Institute for National Unification (KINU) is a government funded think tank. Since the mid-1990s, it’s published an annual White Paper on North Korean Human Rights.
Videos and Documentaries
• Born and Raised in a Concentration Camp – Shin Dong Hyuk (Google Tech Talk)
• Crossing (South Korean movie)
North Korean Human Rights Exhibition Online
To view a recent exhibition on the North Korean political prison camps in a web browser, visit Free the NK Gulag’s Facebook gallery.